|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
Play. Pause. Rewind.
Cassette is a library of 205 portable tape recorder, cassette, rewind, slow-down and noise sounds for your project's time manipulation events, cutscene and in-game foley, UI or as source for mechanical and sci-fi sound design.
- 50 Button presses with and without tape and device noise.
- 71 Designed rewind, fast-forward and tape stop effects, excellent for entering or exiting time manipulation sequences. Includes vinyl scratch style effects.
- 32 Cassette rattle and handling sounds great for cutscene foley or in-game collectibles.
- 7 Seamless tape playback/rewind loops for in-game comms devices or tape playback foley.
- 35 Load and remove cassette, close deck, open case and mechanism sounds.
- BONUS 10 EMF and tape noise samples (~4 mins). The unique sound of electromagnetic fields recorded directly onto tape. Great for adding convincing grit to comms devices, eerie transmissions from the ether in horror and sci-fi titles, fodder for further sound design, or as ambient environmental noise.
- 96kHz / 24-bit audio allows for further mangling and sound design.
- Royalty-free. Use the sounds in commercial or non-commercial projects.
- Mono & Stereo (mixed) source, WAV format. BWF & Soundminer metadata.