|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Sci Fi Weapons: Cyberpunk Arsenal
You'll get 2 ZIP100% SSL Secure
The future is yours to command
Hundreds of hours in development over the span of a year, Sci-Fi Weapons: Cyberpunk Arsenal equips you with 1200 locked-and-loaded Sci-Fi sound effects. Command over 50 visceral Weapons, a range of Explosions & Beams and harness 18 support categories including Gore, Shields, Hit Markers, Bullet whiz-bys, Targeting SFX, Reloads and more! This might be the most versatile library of its kind.
You'll have a blast with:
- Over 50 hard-hitting Weapons (696 sounds)
- Single and burst fire for most weapons.
- New in v1.1 Looping sfx for many weapons. Easily create sustained fire.
- Variants per weapon to add realism and keep players hooked.
- An extensive arsenal of mechanical, future-tech, and alien weaponry. Pistols (including Silenced), Blasters, Automatics, Shotguns, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Mines, Unique weapons including the Flange Cannon, Electron Impeller and Energy Orb. And more!
- 18 Support Categories to bring your worlds fully to life (427 sounds)
Ammo, Arm Weapon, Bullet By Centred, Bullet By Left to Right, Charge, Clothing Rustle, Cooldown, Giblets, Goo Splatter, Hit Markers, Impact, Kill Confirm, Out Of Ammo, Reload, Scope, Shield, Targeting, Vocalisation (robotic and creature)
- Explosions & things that go BOOM! (88 sounds)
64 explosion sounds across 5 categories, from distant shockwaves to up-close impacts. 24 tension-building timer beeps and risers.
- Beams and Laser loops (23 sounds)
- Looping Battlefield Ambiences (14 sounds) – New in v1.1
Immerse your audience in battles beyond the bounds of the screen. From muffled distant encounters heard from indoors, to right in the thick of it as spacecraft zoom by overhead.
- Includes Ultra-high-quality 24-bit/96kHz and lightweight 16/44 versions for ultimate versatility and instant drag-and-drop action!
- Royalty-free. Use the sounds in commercial or non-commercial releases.
- Full metadata: UCS, BWF, Soundminer, PDF
I've got your back.
Need a particular weapon designed? Get in touch via the Contact page or Twitter and I’ll do my best to include it in an update! And best of all, updates are free for existing owners.
If you enjoy this library please leave a review, it'd really help me out so I can continue to improve and expand this and other Shapeforms libraries!
All the best,